Six National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) members have actually been abducted and elections materials implied for Afafanyi and Igbonigoni House of Assembly re-run elections pirated mid-sea along Etighidi River in Cross RiverState
The punks presumed to be equipped pirated elections materials and abducted the INEC adhoc personnel as they had to do with taking materials to Afafanyi and Igbonigoni wards for the rerun election onSaturday
An eyewitness who decreased offering his name declared that the Corps members were accompanying the materials when presumed punks apparently abducted them and took thematerials
The INEC National Commissioner, in charge of Cross River and Akwa Ibom for the rerun election, Dr Mohammed Lekki later on informed newsmen on the occurrence.
The Police Public Relations Officer, (PPRO) DSP Irene Ugbo stated, “So far so great, the location is calm, we are moving from one ballot system to another, we have actually declined any concern of thug attack, citizens are voting quietly, the security firms are on ground.
The Federal House of Representatives Election is happening at Ekureku 1 and 11 while the rerun elections for the House of Assembly are happening in 5 wards consisting of Afafayi, Igbonigoni and Ekureku 1 and 11.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer