Juventus striker, Cristiano Ronaldo will be isolated for another two weeks when he returns to Italy from his home country, Portugal.
Recall Corriere dello Sport reported earlier this week that Juventus has recalled their foreign players who left Italy during the Coronavirus lockdown.
Ronaldo, who traveled to Portugal will be required to stay in isolation for another 14 days once he gets back to Italy.
In addition, Ronaldo’s teammates, Douglas Costa and Alex Sandro, who both went to Brazil, are expected to return to Italy and will also be isolated.
This comes after it was claimed that Serie A clubs could return to training on May 4, but that may not include players who have returned from abroad.
Italy, the European country hardest hit by the coronavirus, has been in national lockdown since March 10. Over 200,000 cases of Coronavirus have been recorded with 27,682 deaths and 71,252 recoveries in the country.
Source : LIB
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State