“Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian shopper and enterprise providers enterprise. Our core worth proposition is to enhance the standard of life for the common Nigerian by driving monetary inclusion. Altara is constructed on serving the underbanked and the in any other case financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” the place we permit formal & casual sector employees, and SME homeowners buy quite a lot of merchandise and gear for his or her properties and companies however as an alternative of paying for the merchandise in full upfront, pay a small quantity over time.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Credit Check Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- We wish to rent a “Credit Check Agent”. This is a task the place you’ll report on to the Altara Pay Manager
- In this capability, you’ll be liable for receiving and processing credit score info with a purpose to get an correct snapshot of a buyer’s monetary standing previous to approval or disapproval of credit score application(s).
- Compiling info from credit score candidates for the processing of credit score purposes.
- Investigating numerous components together with the quantity of revenue, mortgages, credit score historical past, and debt owed to make approval or disapproval.
- Making selections on the quantity of debt that should be granted to a buyer and offering causes for the declined application(s).
- Designing and constructing credit score reports and analyses in Excel.
- Working with Credit Bureau to acquire further details about credit score candidates.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) or a Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimal of Second Class Lower (2.2) in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or Management Information System.
- Demonstrated management and decision-making potential at work.
- Ability to take possession and work underneath strain.
- Adaptability, capacity to work in a staff setting.
- 2 years or much less of labor expertise.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their e mail to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the e-mail.
The mail should comprise:
- Your Resume (1-page max)
- A brief paragraph as to why you have an interest within the function (Half a web page)
- In 3 bullet factors, select 3 particular person obligations (listed above) and categorical why you’ll excel within the function with an instance of your most up-to-date achievement or challenge you could have accomplished prior to now to help every level.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates might be contacted
Application Deadline twentieth November, 2020.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022