Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing world improvement agency that makes a speciality of schooling, financial development, democratic establishments and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a subject presence in additional than 15 nations with a sturdy client portfolio that features the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, amongst others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a stable status amongst its shoppers and is well-regarded by rivals and companions alike.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Procurement and Logistics Officer
Requisition Number: PROCU01721
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-Time
- The Procurement and Logistics Officer will likely be accountable for reviewing total procurement processes, monitoring procurement of products and companies by the procurement cycle, making certain that enough competitors is achieved for procurements, and offering common procurement mentoring to mission workers to help mission implementation.
- S/he may even present well timed workers companies and environment friendly workplace operations within the areas of: voice communications, mail, stock administration, provides and gear upkeep.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The Procurement and Logistics Officer will report back to the Operations Manager.
- Maintain complete procurement information, together with solicitations, proposals, evaluations, award paperwork, official contracts and correspondence on all procurements, following insurance policies and native regulation;
- Compile and overview budgets, solicited quotations, negotiations, and evaluation to advocate distributors for supply of products and supplies to grantees;
- Coordinate transportation and supply of procurement and stock;
- Respond to procurement/logistics requests associated to provides, supplies for mission actions;
- Verify deliveries are full and performed in a well timed method;
- Supervise and confirm the procurement of supplies in accordance with the wants of the mission;
- Ensure presentation of enough choice that meets necessities of high quality assurance, supply, and transparency;
- Process procurements in accordance with U.S. Government (USG) guidelines and laws, in addition to Creative procurement processes;
- Ensure immediate replace of the procurement information into the procurement database, IDMS; and
- Perform different duties, as assigned.
- Conduct coordination of autos and drivers;
- Collect mission logistical updates for month-to-month group report;
- Assist with ordering provides and stock, as wanted;
- Assist with journey expense reports, photocopying, ordering books and supplies as wanted;
- Provide oversight of car logs, automobile upkeep; determine automobile wants and overview driver timesheets;
- Handle all electronic mail, mail and telephone normal inquiries and requests for info and supplies;
- Perform different duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in associated subject most well-liked. High college diploma required;
- Strong skill to make use of and develop administration and monitoring techniques;
- Strong communication abilities;
- Verbal and written working proficiency in English;
- Must be legally approved to work in Nigeria.
- Minimum of two (2) years procurement expertise and 4 (4) years of normal work expertise;
- Experience engaged on USAID or comparable internationally-funded packages;
- Strong information of USG procurement guidelines and laws;
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
- Local Nationals Strongly Preferred
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- The contractor is not going to discharge or in every other method discriminate in opposition to staff or candidates as a result of they’ve inquired about, mentioned, or disclosed their very own pay or the pay of one other worker or applicant. However, staff who’ve entry to the compensation info of different staff or candidates as a a part of their important job capabilities can’t disclose the pay of different staff or candidates to people who don’t in any other case have entry to compensation info, until the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal criticism or cost, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, continuing, hearing, or motion, together with an investigation performed by the employer, or (c) according to the contractor’s authorized obligation to furnish info
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]