Indications emerged on Tuesday Night that all is not be well with the Delta state chapter of the PDP as notable chieftains of the party shunned the stakeholders meeting called by the state executive committee in ASABA.
A former governor of the state. James ibori who is regarded as the Godfather of Delta politics was conspicuously absent from the meeting held outside the expansive state secretariat of the party but within the confines of the Government house in ASABA.
IBORI’ s successor Dr EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN who is reportedly considering a defection to the APC in pursuant of his senatorial ambition was not at the meeting.
This was even as the two senators on the party’s platform at the national assembly. SENATOR PETER NWAOBOSHI ( DELTA NORTH) and JAMES MANAGER ( DELTA SOUTH) did not show up at the meeting.
Meanwhile information reaching Ejesgist indicates that the Kwara State Chairman of the People Democratic Party had leds his followers to the All Progressives Congress.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021