Security Operatives in Kano State has Arrest the Imam of Gwammaja Mosque for holding Juma’at prayer, in spite of a lockdown order issued to curb the spread of Coronavirus.
The Kano State government has ordered a total lockdown in the state for seven days after four cases of COVID-19 were confirmed, starting from Thursday 16th April.
The Imam defied the lockdown order and reportedly held Friday congregational prayer at the mosque.
The Arrest of the Imam was confirmed by
Governor Ganduje’s media aide, Salihu Yakasai through his Twitter Handle.;
PAY ATTENTION TO : BREAKING: Coronavirus Patient Declared Wanted In Abia State
The Imam of Gwammaja Mosque that performed Friday Prayers today in Kano despite the lockdown order has been arrested. The lockdown was with the full blessings of all the Imams in the State from the different islamic sects. The only way to enforce social distancing is lockdown.
Kano government arrests Imam for holding Juma?at prayer amid Coronavirus lockdown
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International