Deacon Kenneth Yeboah
A Ghanaian deacon and public transport worker in London has died after contracting the novel Coronavirus.
According to the Evening Standard, Deacon Kenneth Yeboah was taken to the Newham Hospital on March 24th, where he was diagnosed with Coronavirus despite his family saying that he had no underlying health problems beyond high blood pressure.
He died a week later on April 1st, his 55th birthday.
His wife, Charlotte Yeboah, 51, said her husband who was a deacon at a church in Dagenham, had been “lively and bubbly” before he was admitted to hospital.
“Not long before he went into hospital he had been singing in church. He had been lively and bubbly as always. It’s almost impossible to take in,” Mrs Yeboah said after his death.
“He was an amazing singer who was the life and soul of the church. He was a wonderful father and husband, an incredible family man. We all miss him so much. People have been calling us from around the world. He touched so many people’s lives. The response has been very moving.” she added.
Mr Yeboah, a father of three who worked for Tower Transit out of the Lea Valley Interchange bus garage, is one of eight bus drivers or controllers who have so far lost their lives while suffering from coronavirus, according to Evening Standard.
Pay Attention To:
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc