The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has updated applicants concerning its earlier announced screening exercise for successful candidates.
The agency on Monday announced the suspension of the ongoing screening exercise.
Recall that Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, had directed the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) to put the screening of 5,000 new recruits on hold.
This, he said, was due to the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic.
The NDLEA’s spokesman, Deputy Commander of Narcotics, Jonah Achema, in a statement on Monday said the suspension of the screening was based on strict compliance with the directives of the Minister of Justice, Mallam Abubakar Mallami, SAN.
“The agency is prepared to seek advice from the Presidential Task Force on COVID- 19 on the public health implications of such an exercise, especially as it relates to the adequacy and possibility of strict adherence to COVID-19 protocols.
“The screening team had been directed to suspend all actions and return to the National Headquarters, Abuja, immediately for further briefing.
“There shall be no prejudice against any candidate that turned up for the screening or that failed to do so,’’ he added.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State