This was contained in a statement signed by its Director, Corporate Affairs, Charles Odili.
ALSO READ : Lagos discharges 33 COVID-19 patients
“The family has authorised the Commission to announce the late Executive Director tested positive to COVID-19,” he said.
Odili also added that “During the meeting with the family, they expressed fervent desire, that the death of the Executive Director should not be politicised, wishing to be left alone to mourn with dignity. This also is the position of the Commission.
NDDC shut down its corporate headquarters, following a COVID-19 scare following the death of Etang.
Etang died at the Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH) on May 28.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )