A Nigerian lady, who is troubled has actually told how a policewoman presumably seized her car and assured to handle her since she drove out in the middle of the lockdown in Akwa Ibom State, to “save her aunt from bleeding to death.”
According to @cutemabel, the policewoman disregarded all her description and even ordered that her aunt be moved to another car, so she can “deal with her”. She further stated that upon getting to the police headquarters where her car was driven to, she was asked to leave by law enforcement officers who didn’t take her statement or contact.
The lady insisted that she did not commit any offence, but was only trying to take her sick aunt to the hospital.
I’m just writing this incase I don’t come back home tonight so my people will know what I’m going through. Earlier today, my Aunty called me to come pick her up that she’s very sick, to the point of death, that I should help take her to the hospital. On my way going to pick her up, a police woman stopped me, asked where I was going, I told her I wanted to pick up my Aunty to the hospital, she was very sick and bleeding heavily, she ignored everything I said and asked me for my car key, I said I can’t give her my car key, she started calling me names, she blocked the road that I can never pass from here regardless who I call.
Luckily for me, I was already on the street where my Aunty lives so I just called her to manage and come out to the check point. When she got there, the police lady said we’re not going anywhere, she can only transfer my sick Aunty to another vehicle to take her to the hospital so she can deal with me. She called the AO (a lady) to come take my car to the station (A division-Barracks Road) and asked me to remain at the back sit of my car while they drive my car to the station.
On getting there, they asked me to leave the station without getting any statement from me, they didn’t ask for my contact, nothing! I even heard someone saying they’re transferring all the vehicles to ‘God Knows where’ later tonight. We’re still here pleading with them but they’re not giving us any good response. I did not commit any offence, was only trying to take my sick Aunt to the hospital. This is wrong! This is totally wrong!! if someone is ill, they should be allowed to go and get medical attention.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]