COVID-19 prohibitions have been reinstated by the federal government in all 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
This new directive will take effect by Tuesday midnight, according to Dr Mukhtar Mohammed, a member of the Presidential Steering Committee (PSC) on COVID-19.
READ ALSO : Breaking : INEC office set ablaze in Abia
Mohammed, the PSC’s Head of Technical Secretariat, made the announcement during a press conference in Abuja on Monday.
Mass gatherings in public spaces have been limited to 50 people at any given time due to the limitations imposed.
Anyone not wearing a face mask would be refused access to government offices, and government meetings and journeys would be restricted to the virtual platform.
According to Mohammed, the government has ordered that bars and nightclubs remain closed until further notice, and that a nationwide curfew be implemented.
He went on to say that only necessary international travel would be encouraged, and that all existing protocols would have to be strictly followed.
Intra-state travel, on the other hand, is not limited, according to the PSC member.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff