India Records 3,780 Deaths In One Day
As countries battle with the ravaging coronavirus pandemic, India on Wednesday recorded its highest single-day death toll as hospitals in the country continue to struggle with the massive patient load.
The confirmed new infections have reached 382,000 in India.
Experts believe that the actual number of victims is significantly higher than the official figures.
In parts of the country, it is reportedly difficult to get tested for coronavirus at all.
Especially in rural areas, many people die at home, and not all of these cases show up in the statistics.
Google Search Terms
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021