Buhari extends mandate of PTF
The Presidential Task Force, PTF, on the COVID-19 has gotten approval to have its mandate extended till March 2021.
The approval was given today by President Muhammadu Buhari as he tasked the taskforce to help safeguard Nigerians from a second wave of the virus.
Giving the approval when he received members of the PTF, who were in the State House to submit the end of the year report to him, Mr Buhari said the nation could afford to lose the gains of the past nine months in the fight against the pandemic.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates