Now that Ondo State has recorded an index case of the dreaded COVID-19, I again consider it imperative to reiterate that we all adhere strictly to the directive of the state government to stay at home.
Again we must adhere to all precautionary measures outlined by healthcare professionals to enable us stay free from the disease while safely isolating ourselves at home away from crowded places. Apart from those rendering essential services, kindly stay at home and remain safe.
Meanwhile, the devastating effect of COVID-19 on the global economy is no longer news. Also the stay-at-home directive by government both at the federal and state levels due to the COVID-19 pandemic has further increased the hardship on the people who do not have the financial capacity to cope with long periods away from their daily means of survival.
At a time like this, there is the need for individuals blessed by God and with something extra to spare in the state to come together and salvage the situation irrespective of our political affiliations.
Those that will feel the effect of this sit at home order most are the aged, physically challenged, widows and widowers who are sole breadwinners of their families, artisans who are dependent on daily earnings.
I appeal to the well-to-do in the society to help the needy at this time. This measure will be a way of showing good faith and affection to the people who have been asked to stay at home on safety grounds
Let us come together and show love to the people around us at this critical period. I equally call on the state government to immediately commence the distribution of relief materials to cushion the effects of the ongoing restriction order .
I thank you all .
Eyitayo Jegede, SAN
Pay Attention To:
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited