Now that Ondo State has recorded an index case of the dreaded COVID-19, I again consider it imperative to reiterate that we all adhere strictly to the directive of the state government to stay at home.
Again we must adhere to all precautionary measures outlined by healthcare professionals to enable us stay free from the disease while safely isolating ourselves at home away from crowded places. Apart from those rendering essential services, kindly stay at home and remain safe.
Meanwhile, the devastating effect of COVID-19 on the global economy is no longer news. Also the stay-at-home directive by government both at the federal and state levels due to the COVID-19 pandemic has further increased the hardship on the people who do not have the financial capacity to cope with long periods away from their daily means of survival.
At a time like this, there is the need for individuals blessed by God and with something extra to spare in the state to come together and salvage the situation irrespective of our political affiliations.
Those that will feel the effect of this sit at home order most are the aged, physically challenged, widows and widowers who are sole breadwinners of their families, artisans who are dependent on daily earnings.
I appeal to the well-to-do in the society to help the needy at this time. This measure will be a way of showing good faith and affection to the people who have been asked to stay at home on safety grounds
Let us come together and show love to the people around us at this critical period. I equally call on the state government to immediately commence the distribution of relief materials to cushion the effects of the ongoing restriction order .
I thank you all .
Eyitayo Jegede, SAN
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]