The Pre-Election Court case regarding the Ughelli South Local Government Council Chairmanship position between Barr. Innocent Ejedegba of the APC and Dr. Richard Kofi of the PDP has been adjourned for Judgement.
ALSO READ: TB Joshua burial: Prophet TB Joshua corpse arrive Synagogue Church of All Nations – In photos
Recall that Barrister Innocent Ejedegba had before the Local Government Election in Delta State sued the PDP candidate Dr. Richard Kofi before the Delta State High Court, Otu-Jeremi asking the court to disqualify the PDP candidates for non-compliance with the Delta State Independent Electoral Commission (DSIEC) Law regulating the Election.
From the Originating summons obtained from the Court, Barr. Innocent Ejedegba through his lawyers; Aforke Odhigbo Esq. and Simon O. Sabuke Esq., is asking the Otu Jeremi High Court to declare him and his vice unopposed for the position of the Chairman and Vice-Chairman of Ughelli South Local Government Council.
The case came up, days after JUSUN Suspended its nationwide strike, both lawyers adopted their written address before the high court and the case has been adjourned for judgement any time soon.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates