In the wake of the nationwide demonstrations last year, the Federal High Court in Abuja ordered the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to unfreeze the accounts of 20 #EndSARS protestors targeted by the apex bank.
On Sunday, EJES GIST NAIJA NEWS reported how the protesters’ accounts remained frozen even though the expiry of the 90-day order expired on February 2.
After the legal teams of both the CBN and the 20 defendants decided to end the case, the judge, Ahmed Mohammed, issued the order to unfreeze the accounts.
Further details later …
Pay Attention To:
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise