A 10-year-old union between a housewife, Adeyinka Ajibola, and husband, Ayo, has been dissolved by a Customary Court in Ile-Tuntun, Oyo State, over interference by her mother-in-law in the marriage.
Delivering judgment, the President of the Court, Chief Henry Agbaje dissolved the union in the interest of peace.
The arbitrator awarded custody of the two children to Ayibola and ordered Ayo to pay N10,000 as monthly feeding allowance.
”My mother-in-law has not categorically pointed out to me what she wants from me. All I know is that her son, cooks up flimsy reasons to cause conflict in the home, rather than settling the matter for us,” she said.
Ayo did not deny the allegations made by his wife against his mother.
He consented to the divorce and prayed the court to grant him custody of the children.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications