Court dismisses Mompha’s ‘No Case Application’; asks him to open his defence
A “no- case application” filed by an internet celebrity, Ismaila Mustapha popularly known as Mompha has been dismissed by Federal High Court sitting in Lagos.
Justice Mohammed Liman who ruled on the case, said the court is convinced that the prosecution has established a prima facie case against the defendants with evidence and testimonies presented, and will want them to give an explanation.
Mompha and his co-defendant, Ismalob Global Investment Limited who are currently facing a 22 count criminal charge bordering on money laundering, were then directed to open their defence.
Source : Ejes Gist.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Court dismisses Mompha’s ‘No Case Application , Federal Government 30000 Grant For Okada, Taxi Drivers, Cart Pushers, Others ( See How To Apply)
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )