Mr. Magu said, the agency will come after any persons alleged to be corrupt.
“I don’t care who you are, where you come from. The political inclination is not an issue, so there is no question of identifying the chairman of a political party under investigation.
“If you are corrupt, I’ll go after you. You can see the two governors who were convicted were APC governors; there is no doubt about that.”
He explained that the agency does not invite people on a hear-say basis, but only when there is something linked to the person.
“If you are corrupt, we usually conduct a very thorough preliminary investigation before we go after you, that’s why if you are invited by EFCC, there must be something.
“I think the fear factor is helping a lot,” he added.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)