Former Jigawa State Governor Alhaji Sule Lamido, on Thursday, announced that he had tested negative to COVID-19.
Lamido, who took to his verified Facebook Timeline, said his Police orderly, and driver also tested negative.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain said: “Dr Imam Wada Bello called at 5:35pm on April 15, 2020, and informed me that they are through with our sample tests and our results, that is myself, driver and orderly thankfully are All Negative and that he will send me the details later tonight.”
The two-term governor said “we have spoken now 11:46pm on April 15, 2020, that the results will be sent in the morning.”
Lamido said “I still do not know how to react to the professionalism of Dr Bello and his team or to the hundreds of messages of prayers and goodwill on my Facebook wall or to over a thousand text messages of prayers on my MTN number from across all religious, tribal, regional, political, racial or any divide! Only Allah the most merciful most benevolent can make this happen!”
He said: “For now or any time I do not have the language, in art or mastery to convey to each and every one the depth of my feelings or emotions or gratitude.”
He prayed that “May Allah’s mercies and blessings protect you from any trial of whatever affliction, known or unknown!”
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment