Bishop David Oyedepo
Popular Nigerian pastor and founder of Winners’ Chapel International Bishop David O. Oyedepo has stated that the COVID-19 pandemic is only the beginning of woes “before the Lord returns”.
There have been over 16 million confirmed cases of COVID-19 globally, with over 600,000 people dying from the virus.
Yesterday, while delivering a sermon broadcast live titled ‘Gateways to Financial Fortunes (4)’ Bishop Oyedepo quoted several scriptures, saying that “everyone in the army of the Lord will manifest greatness in the thick darkness.”
He further said that “being in the covenant places a seed of exemption from the woes of the world on your life.”
“Just like when you stop breathing you start dying, when you stop giving, you start going down. Not just in finance, but in every area of your life. It is not something you do once and for all; it is a once and again covenant,” he said.
The cleric listed the “vital keys to world financial fortunes” to include being spiritually minded as prosperity cannot outgrow spirituality, and to engage tirelessly in covenant practice by making giving a lifestyle.
He listed others as walking in financial integrity, commitment to being a blessing to the helpless and humanity, seeking continuous guidance among others.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [4 Available Positions ]
- Edo State Civil Service Massive Teachers Recruitment 2020 [ EdoSTAR ]
- 2020 Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff at Achievers University
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates