Twenty-three new cases of the #COVID19 have been reported in Nigeria, bringing the total number of infections in the country to 174.
Of the 23 cases, nine are in Lagos, seven are in the FCT, five are in Akwa Ibom, while Kaduna and Bauchi have recorded one case each.
Currently, Lagos which still has the highest number of cases now has a total of 91 infections, followed by the FCT with 35 cases, Osun with 14, Oyo with eight, Akwa Ibom with five, Ogun, Edo and Kaduna with four each, Bauchi with three, Enugu and Ekiti with two, while Rivers and Benue have one.
PAY ATTENTION TO : FG Commences N20,000 Conditional Cash disbursement To Poor Households
Nine have been discharged, while two deaths have been recorded.
Twenty-three new cases of #COVID19 have been reported in Nigeria; 9 in Lagos, 7 in the FCT, 5 in Akwa Ibom, 1 in Kaduna and 1 in Bauchi State
— NCDC (@NCDCgov) April 1, 2020
Pay Attention To:
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021