The Federal Government, led by Muhammadu Buhari has announced a reduction of the pump price of the Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) to N123.50 per litre.
The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA), Executive Secretary, Mr. Abdulkadir Saidu, said, the new price takes effect from today, April 1, 2020.
In a statement in Abuja on Tuesday night, he said: “PPPRA, in line with the Government approval for a monthly review of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) pump price, hereby announces Guiding PMS pump price of N123.50 per Litre.
“The Guiding price which becomes effective 1st April 2020, shall apply at all retail outlets nationwide for the month of April, 2020.
“PPPRA and other relevant regulatory Agencies shall continue to monitor compliance to extant regulations for a sustainable downstream petroleum sector. Members of the Public and all Oil Marketing Companies are to be guided accordingly.”
The Federal Government had last month decreased the pump price from a maximum band of N145 per litre to N125 per litre consequent upon the decline of the crude oil prices.
Pay Attention To:
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited