Apply for Coronation Group Graduate Trainee Programme – Generalist Stream 2021
Coronation Group is a leading African financial services platform, we have a wide range of distribution channels in banking, asset management, risk transfer and digital services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme – Generalist Stream
- As a leading financial services ecosystem, we are grooming a team of future leaders across several functions within our various entities. If you are interested in building a rich and vibrant career in financial services, do join us.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with at least an Upper Second Class.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate (not earlier than 2019).
How to Apply For Coronation Group Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WHAT is coronation group salary ?
The Salary for coronation group is as from ₦85,000 for graduate trainee and entry Level Graduates
What is coronation group structure.
The Salary structure of Coronation Group is above the National Minimum wage
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited