Stanbic IBTC Bank is a number one African banking group targeted on rising markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s monetary system for 150 years, and now spans 16 international locations throughout the African continent.
Standard Bank is a agency believer in technical innovation, to assist us assure distinctive client service and vanguard monetary options. Our rising international success displays our dedication to the most recent options, the best people, and a uniquely versatile and vibrant working tradition. To assist us drive our success into the long run, we’re in search of resourceful people to affix our devoted crew at our places of work.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Core Banking Support Officer
Job ID: 53824
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Information Technology: programs growth, enterprise evaluation, structure, mission administration, information warehousing, infrastructure, upkeep and manufacturing
- Application Support Management – Responsible for the Support and Administration of the Bank Application (Finacle & Pricing & Reports) and Services (UNIX) utilized by the Production for enterprise continuity.
- Application upkeep Management – Management and Delivery of content material and Services Online; monitoring and making certain all application defects and requirement are promptly resolve.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Providing capability planning, monitoring, and upkeep of the Bank Application (Finacle & Pricing & Reports and so forth)
- To help the event groups and the 24 / 7 group in deploying purposes and fixing issues
- Reviewing and making certain full and acceptable handover of documentation previous to operational acceptance of latest or modified purposes
- Ensuring continuity and high quality by proudly owning the decision of points throughout platforms. Tracking progress and escalating as acceptable except decision reached
- To undertake superior administration duties as required e.g. to help downside decision
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of first degree in Computer Sciences or IT associated programs
- 3-4 years expertise in associated function
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise
- Application information for help
- IT purposes
- Data evaluation
- IT help
- Troubleshooting capacity
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Some of the favored queries people used to search out this Job Vacancies are kindly famous down. See the queries beneath:
Naija Recruitment News Today , Current Recruitment in Nigeria, Latest Recruitment in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs , Todays jobs in Nigeria, Hot Nigerian Jobs, Latest Jobs in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs Online, Vacancies in Nigeria, Nigeria Job Today, Nigeria Hot Jobs, Latest Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Offers in Nigeria ,Jobs in Nigeria Now, Hotnigerianjobs, Jobzilla Nigeria, Myjobmag Nigeria, Naija Hot Jobs Vacancies, Jobs in Nigeria Today.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )