FHI 360 is a nonprofit human improvement organization devoted to bettering lives in lasting ways by advancing built-in, regionally pushed options. Our workers contains specialists in well being, schooling, vitamin, atmosphere, financial improvement, civil society, gender, youth, analysis and expertise – creating a novel mixture of capabilities to deal with today’s interrelated improvement challenges. FHI 360 serves greater than 70 international locations and all U.S. states and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
ALSO APPLY FOR THIS HOT JOB IN NIGERIA : General Manager / Hotel Manager at PrisDav Consulting
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Cross River
Supervisor: Associate Director, Special Projects
Job Type: Full time
- The Integrated Health for Refuges and Vulnerable Populations is a one-year challenge. The challenge will probably be carried out by FHI 360 with help from Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration (BPRM) to strengthen the capability of two main well being facilities (PHCs) situated in Boki and Etung LGAs in Cross River State to enhance well being service supply by coaching of well being care staff, CHEWs and group volunteers to conduct group outreach and sensitization that handle gaps in well being looking for habits.
- The challenge will help PHCs with medical commodities provision, emergency preparedness for illness outbreaks, particularly cholera and AWD, in refugee settlements and host communities by emergency preparedness coaching, prepositioned shares and supplies. In addition, the challenge will present sexual and reproductive well being (SRH) providers for refugees within the recognized two amenities by coordinated supportive supervision and mentoring of state main well being care improvement company workers within the two native governments.
- Service provision within the PHCs will probably be gender and incapacity inclusive and can help the Cross River State well being companies to offer built-in main well being care providers together with however not restricted to sexual/reproductive well being, immunization, administration of communicable illness and referral to secondary care by offering technical help to authorities techniques and constructions to strengthen high quality preventive and healing well being providers for refugees in host communities in Cross River state.
- The challenge will collaborate with the State Primary Health Care Development Agency (SPHCDA), native authorities well being authorities, well being supervisors, group and settlement management to foster possession and sustainability.
- The Project Coordinator will report back to Associate Director, Special Projects and accountable for offering oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of the refugee response challenge actions in Boki and Etung Local Government Areas. S/he’ll handle discipline web site workers.
Essential Job Functions
- Support in challenge start-up and ongoing challenge administration and administration of actions together with beneficiary/group identification, refugees screening web site mapping, planning and implementing of all sector actions, working with companions and facilitating monitoring.
- Leverage on present UNHCR well being and vitamin challenge for Cameroonian refugees carried out by FHI 360 for seamless collaboration and entry for referrals and providers.
- Map all well being amenities and different assets for identification of and entry to such providers for refugees.
- Support well being amenities with improved abilities for service supply to Cameroonian Refugees and host communities.
- Provide technical help to groups in Boki and Etung LGAs on efficient service supply.
- Institute system for steady high quality enchancment of supply of high quality well being care providers in supported amenities.
- Contribute to all discipline work, together with working with different FHI 360 workers in Cross River state within the implementation of all deliberate and inclusive intervention.
- Coordinating with group leaders, stakeholders and different field-based constructions.
- Ensure efficient beneficiary goal in keeping with established vulnerability standards.
- Contribute to efficient program reporting, monitoring and analysis techniques for each inside and exterior use in coordination with different program workers.
- Integrate group approaches, gender sensitivity and capability constructing into all actions as applicable.
- Conduct monitoring and information assortment as directed by the Director, Special Projects, aiding with particular surveys or assessments as wanted.
- Contribute to offering the Country Director with up-to-date data on the affected and focused group and coordinates beneficiary lists and numbers with completely different stakeholders.
- Adherence to the SPHERE customary coverage on Refugee Protection and Solutions
- Conduct himself/herself each professionally and personally in such a fashion as to carry credit score to FHI 360 and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission within the space of operation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- MBBS / MD / PhD or comparable degree with 3-5 years’ related expertise with worldwide improvement applications which incorporates 5 years’ expertise with Health program planning and implementation at the group or state stage, administration and compliance of a field-based worldwide improvement or humanitarian program; normal program administration expertise required.
- Or MS / MA in social science, public well being or associated discipline, MPH most well-liked, and a minimal of 5-7 years’ related expertise with worldwide improvement applications which incorporates 5 years’ expertise with Health program planning and implementation at the group or state stage working with public and NGO sectors.
- Or BS / BA in Social Science, Public Health or associated discipline, with a minimal of 7-9 years’ related expertise with worldwide improvement applications which incorporates 5 years’ expertise with Health program planning and implementation at the group or state stage working with public sector and NGO.
- Experience with offering well being and non – well being interventions strongly most well-liked.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge of donor (US Department of State – PRM) laws and reporting necessities.
- Problem solver, who’s adept in efficiently coping with problems with complexity.
- An lively listener and contributor, working to create a powerful crew, share concepts and study.
- Experience representing the organization and its pursuits to a various vary of native and worldwide authorities officers, native civil society organizations, different worldwide organizations, the media and most people.
- Commitment to renewing and sustaining information of best practices.
- Demonstrated coaching and facilitation expertise.
- Ability to work beneath stress.
- Demonstrated strengths in analytical abilities, monitoring and analysis, and report writing.
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural and communication abilities.
- Excellent oral and written abilities and laptop abilities.
- Fluency in English; fluency in any of the native languages is required.
- Experience working with a number of stakeholders.
- Experience working in large-scale emergency applications and conflict-affected contexts, together with distant administration and capability improvement.
- Prior expertise implementing any type of safety help is required, ideally in a camp setting.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply online