The Delta COVID19 Patient, simply known as Omamuzo Ijala, has debunked the claim by the Delta State Medical Team that she is positive to Coronavirus.
The Omamuzo in an audio recording lamenting that she only has pneumonia and was accused of being a COVID-19 patient.
According to her, the medical Doctor is yet to produce a result of her testing Positive to COVID-19. She also said that the Ughelli Local Government chairman, Hon. Richard Kofi didn’t visit her that they are all telling lies.
List to the Audio
Recall Ejes Gist TV on Wednesday, 22nd April 2020, reported that the Ughelli South Local Government Area COVID-19 Monitoring, Evaluation, and Enforcement Team, led by the Executive Chairman of Ughelli South, Hon. Richard Kofi (JP), in the company of the Executive Secretary PHCDA, DSNO, LIO, RRT Members, DPO, and LGSC Otu-Jeremi, paid a working visit to the General Hospital Otu-Jeremi.
The visit was a sequel to the report of a patient who had tested positive for the new coronavirus disease and admitted at the General Hospital, Otu-Jeremi.
The index patient, Omamuzo Ijala, is a 36 years old female who resides at Bendel Estate along Ugborikoko Airport Road, Effurun.
She had come to visit her boyfriend at Utuama in Udu LGA when she became ill. She presented herself at the Otu-Jeremi General Hospital on the 16th of April, 2020, at about 5 pm with a complaint of coughing, fever & anorexia of 2 days durations. She was afebrile with B.P 100/70mmhg, PR 96/m.
A further examination revealed a provisional diagnosis of PTB. Pneumonia, R/o COVID 19. She was thus referred for chest X-ray & sputum AFB. On presentation, the next day, the Medical Officer with a high index of suspicion referred her to Warri Central Hospital for further COVID-19 evaluation, which was confirmed positive.
The five health workers (all Youth Corps Members) who had primary contacts with the patient included:
1. Dr. Ogonna Y (F) (24 yrs)- 08136523126
2. Dr. Ossai Obianuju (F)(28 yrs)- 07034938295
3. Dr. Olagunde Tunde (M)(26 yrs)- 07068733757
4. Okwubodu Dan U.I.(F)(24 yrs)(Lab.Sc)
5. Pharm. Uribe Jerry(M)(28 yrs)- 08068914336 and
6. Uribe Esosa (F)(24 yrs)- Sister of the pharmacist.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com