Gulf Treasures Limited is an indigenous Oil & Gas buying and selling firm registered in Nigeria. We present first-class providers to main and unbiased suppliers, stores and end-users.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
- The preferrred candidate will guarantee operational actions of the CEO’s workplace runs easily, effectively and correctly handle conferences and schedules
- Prepares confidential reports.
- Maintain up to date contact info for firm workers, suppliers and ensures
- Collates and keep correct reports, displays, resolutions and briefs
- Performs varied secretarial and administrative duties, however with specialised consideration to the truth that the knowledge, choices, and communication concerned could also be delicate or confidential.
- Schedules conferences and appointments, and organize journey, transport and lodging the place essential.
- Ensures the CEO provides are commonly managed and maintained.
- Performs different associated duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics/ Statistics with minimal of Second Class Upper(2:1)
- Minimum of 3- 5 years expertise in related position
- Excellent verbal and written communication expertise.
- Excellent organizational expertise and a focus to element.
- Excellent analytical expertise
- Ability to keep up confidential and delicate info.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or associated mushy
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the job title as the topic of the mail.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]