Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider integrated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are dedicated to forging long-term partnerships with our shoppers by creating and delivering strong and versatile companies that deal with the altering wants of their enterprise.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Designing honest and enticing bonus applications.
- Evaluating how efficient the profit packages are when it comes to worker satisfaction.
- Ensuring our compensation plans adjust to the related legislations.
- Keep observe of prevailing pay charges and be certain that we provide aggressive compensation plans.
- Draft job descriptions, job analyses and classifications.
- Structure compensation in ways that may yield the very best worth for the organization.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of worker profit applications.
- Track compensation and advantages benchmarking knowledge.
- Design compensation packages and bonus applications that align with the corporate’s strategic plan.
- Ensure salaries and advantages adjust to the present laws about human rights and pay fairness.
- Identify developments and implement new practices to interact and inspire staff.
- Conduct analysis on worker satisfaction (e.g. utilizing surveys and quantitative knowledge).
- Renew our compensation plans with financial and non-monetary advantages based mostly on worker wants.
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years as a Compensation and Benefits Manager within the FMCG trade.
- Excellent understanding of job analysis and job evaluation methods.
- Good analytical abilities.
- Familiarity with labor laws.
- Experience with worker satisfaction surveys.
- Hands-on expertise with HRIS or payroll software program.
- Knowledge of constructing compensation packages and bonus applications for varied departments and seniority ranges.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates might be contacted
Application Deadline twenty fifth February, 2021.
Some of the favored queries people used to seek out this Job Vacancies are kindly famous down. See the queries beneath:
Naija Recruitment News Today , Current Recruitment in Nigeria, Latest Recruitment in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs , Todays jobs in Nigeria, Hot Nigerian Jobs, Latest Jobs in Nigeria, Nigerian Jobs Online, Vacancies in Nigeria, Nigeria Job Today, Nigeria Hot Jobs, Latest Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Offers in Nigeria ,Jobs in Nigeria Now, Hotnigerianjobs, Jobzilla Nigeria, Myjobmag Nigeria, Naija Hot Jobs Vacancies, Jobs in Nigeria Today.
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 – DSSC Course (26 / 2022)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 BMTC 43 – NAF Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng Portal Login
- Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems (NIBSS) Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Job Vacancies at Christ the Redeemer Secondary Schools for Teaching and Non-teaching Staff