Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to carry out such companies.
Lorache works reduce throughout a number of industries, together with the buyer items, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, leisure and leisure sectors and many others. Basically, we develop built-in gross sales and advertising methods centered across the level of buy. We additionally devise transformational methods by means of group design, course of definition, and industrial means growth.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Company Secretary/Legal Adviser
Job Code: CLD 205
- The firm secretary is chargeable for the environment friendly administration of the corporate, significantly with regard to making sure compliance with statutory and regulatory necessities and for guaranteeing that selections of the board of administrators are carried out.
As an organization secretary, you may must:
- Report to the chairman and sometimes liaise with board members
- Organise and put together agendas and papers for board conferences, committees and annual basic conferences (AGMs)
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required types and annual returns with Companies House
- Follow up on actions from conferences
- Oversee insurance policies, ensuring they’re saved updated and referred to the suitable committee for approval
- Maintain statutory books, together with registers of members, administrators and secretaries
- Deal with correspondence, collate data and write reports, guaranteeing selections made are communicated to the related firm stakeholders
- Contribute to assembly discussions as and when required, and advise members of the authorized, governance, accounting and tax departments of the implications of proposed insurance policies
- Monitor adjustments in related laws and the regulatory setting and take applicable motion
- Liaise with exterior regulators and advisers, reminiscent of attorneys and auditors
- Develop and oversee the programs that guarantee the corporate complies with all relevant codes, along with its authorized and statutory necessities
- Maintain the register of shareholders and monitor adjustments in share possession of the corporate – in a publicly listed firm
- Monitor the administration of the corporate’s pension scheme – could also be a requirement in some smaller firms
- Oversee and renew insurance coverage cowl for workers, tools and premises
- Enter into contractual agreements with suppliers and prospects.
- LLB and have to be a registered member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- Possession of L.LM degree might be an added benefit.
- Must possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificates.
- The candidate should not be greater than 40 years of age, with not lower than 10 years working expertise in an identical job.
- The profitable applicant have to be laptop literate.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to ahead their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Position or the Job Code” as the topic of the mail.