We are recruiting to fill the place under:
ALSO CHECK THIS JOB : Librarian at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)
Job Title: Community Mobilisation and Gender Specialist
Job kind: Full time
- Under the supervision of the State Team Lead, the Technical Officer will help in supplies improvement, trainings and steady skilled improvement of major faculty lecturers/Integrated Qur’anic School (IQS) Facilitators within the assigned states.
- Working carefully with the Output 1 Lead, and different technical employees, the Technical Officers will guarantee efficient planning, supply and documentation of program interventions.
Minimum Requirement Standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in training with a focus in early grade studying, literacy, language acquisition and non-formal training or associated area. At least 5 years’ expertise in training reform with a deal with major training sector work in language acquisition and/or youngster literacy or studying particularly in Hausa Language. Certification as studying/literacy specialist most popular.
- Demonstrable data of research-based best practices in content-area studying abilities and methods and literacy instruction.
- Experience/preparation in modeling educating, observing lecturers, and offering non-judgmental suggestions.
- Demonstrated means to work with authorities, companions and/or native authorities buildings and faculty settings.
- Proven experience in mom tongue (L1), early grade studying instruction and/or evaluation and studying materials improvement, ideally in Hausa Language.
- Significant expertise in instructor coaching and help for improvement, manufacturing and distribution of educational supplies, together with however not restricted to: efficient instructor coaching modules, evaluation and/or supplementary supplies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Sound data of studying & literacy packages in Nigeria. Sensitivity to cultural variations and understanding of the political and moral points surrounding formative studying processes.
- Proficient writing and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to work nicely with others and to develop and preserve good working relationship with employees and different companions.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities, particularly by way of reporting. Relevant laptop software program and web abilities (together with, at a minimal, the usual functions in MS Office).
- Must be capable to learn, write and converse fluent English and Hausa language.
- Ability to journey in Nigeria minimal of 50%.
Essential Job Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
- Support overview, improvement and manufacturing of literacy supplies to enhance studying outcomes, together with however not restricted to: efficient instructor coaching modules, evaluation, monitoring, supplementary supplies, mentoring/teaching information and Community of Practice Guide.
- Support the event of methods to enhance efficient instructor coaching, evaluation, monitoring and mentoring/teaching system.
- Assist in coordinating and/or facilitating Hausa language, English and math curriculum enrichment efforts.
- Assist in improvement and implementation of requirements, indicators of success, and benchmarks.
- Assist to coordinate the implementation of all instructor skilled improvement workshops, Community of Practice assembly and implementation of all Master trainers’ workshops at state degree.
- Liaise with authorities businesses and faculties to maximise alternative for enabling coverage, sustainability and possession for studying and numeracy intervention within the state.
- Ensure availability of ample educating and studying supplies and sources in faculties to reinforce studying outcomes.
- Perform different duties as could also be assigned.
The following is a abstract of fringe advantages offered by FHI 360 to eligible workers:
- Comprehensive medical plans (PPOs)
- Dental insurance coverage
- Vision protection
- Group life and AD&D insurance coverage
- Health financial savings account
- Long-term incapacity
- Medical and dependent care versatile spending accounts (FSAs)
- Dependent life insurance coverage
- Business journey insurance coverage
- Supplemental private accident insurance coverage
- Supplemental incapacity
- Life insurance coverage
- Paid trip, sick and parental depart
- 403 (b) retirement plan
- Pension plan.
Other Benefits (will fluctuate relying on work location):
- Public transportation program
- On-site health heart
- Local credit score union membership
- Health and wellness program
- Employee help program
- Qualified tuition packages (529 plans)
- Bicycle subsidy
- Legal help plan
- Pet insurance coverage.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The above job description summarizes the principle duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the precise duties that could be assigned to hold out these duties. This doc should not be construed in any approach to signify a contract of employment. Management reserves the proper to overview and revise this doc at any time.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)