King Solomon Hospital, a good Hospital primarily based on the mainland of Lagos, is at the moment recruiting suitably certified candidates to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Community Health Worker (CHEW)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Treating minor sicknesses, taking care of pregnant ladies and caring for youngsters.
- Performing well being training actions, amassing statistics.
- Maintaining information and offering well being care referrals.
- Family planning providers, promotion of sanitation and hygiene.
- Screening for communicable ailments.
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience as a Community Health employee required.
- Bedside Manner.
- Infection Control.
- Nursing Skills.
- Health Promotion and Maintenance.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 1 – 3 years related work expertise.
- Relevant Health qualification.
- Clinical Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should ahead their CV in individual to:
King Solomon Hospital,
4B, Bola Street, Anthony Village,
Via e mail to: [email protected]
Application Deadline twentieth June, 2021
Some of the Top Questions people used to seek out this Job Vacancies are kindly acknowledged down. See the queries beneath: