Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) – We are Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture is a world agricultural growth organization that specializes in the design and implementation of sustainable, enterprise-based agricultural initiatives. We work with companies, foundations, governments, and communities to construct custom-made native and international partnerships that meet the world’s rising demand for meals. Since our inception in 1985, we now have designed and applied enterprise-based, agricultural growth initiatives to facilitate market entry, improve agribusiness competitiveness, improve productiveness, and enhance entry to inputs and financing in 47 international locations around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Communications Specialist – (189)
- The Communications Specialist will oversee the Activity’s communications, together with all client reporting and presentation necessities, and all exterior communications in Nigeria. This consists of making certain efficient and well timed communications and coordination throughout the venture workforce in addition to selling venture targets, achievements and actions to USAID, related public, non-public and non-profit actors and the Nigerian public at giant.
- S/he’ll actively have interaction frequently with the USA-based CNFA Communications workforce to amplify venture impression via company channels.
- This place works with all venture elements and stakeholders to optimize their media and public communications methods together with content material growth, client outreach, for net and cellular purposes, and on social media.
- The Communications Specialist will report on to the Chief of Party and relies in Abuja.
- S/he’ll lead native media outreach and take accountability for supply of venture sponsored occasions together with nationwide and worldwide conferences: organizing, branding, producing informational and promotional supplies and facilitating stakeholder participation.
- S/he’ll work collaboratively with the Activity’s Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning workforce. S/he can even work carefully with USAID Nigeria mission representatives, different USG organizations, and bilateral nationwide companions and stakeholders to make sure coherent and purposeful messaging.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute the general communications technique (internally and externally) for all venture outreach actions, to spotlight achievements and to successfully talk progress making certain that technique is aligned with the worldwide CNFA method.
- In coordination with USAID, develop focused messaging for the venture to convey its impression and success, in preserving with USAID pointers and priorities to inner and exterior stakeholders.
- Initiate, plan, materially contribute to, and handle the total vary of promoting and outreach actions of the venture, with a powerful concentrate on capturing and selling the attain and impression of the venture to a broad vary of personal sector (and different) stakeholders.
- Closely and ceaselessly talk and collaborate with the Activity’s Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning workforce and CNFA Home Office communications workforce to make sure data reported is correct, well timed, related, introduced appropriately and displays venture realities and priorities.
- Maintain the Activity’s social media channels (Facebook web page and Twitter) and develop social media content material for platforms reminiscent of Twitter and Facebook for CNFA’s residence workplace Communications workforce, and the Development Outreach and Communications Specialist primarily based in the USAID/Nigeria Mission to offer venture updates and interact a community of stakeholders.
- Develop outreach supplies together with quarterly e-newsletter, banners, brochures, reports, and different types of inner and exterior communications, and handle clearance processes.
- Maintain an up-to-date and complete venture contact database that may be searched by part, establishment, geography, or title.
- Follow communications protocols as agreed upon with USAID, the Chief of Party, and CNFA’s HQ Communications, together with receiving approvals for outreach.
- As acceptable, help or lead venture technical groups to plan and ship public and outreach actions, together with all associated communications and supplies;
- Support the technical groups the place relevant in creating SOWs for STTAs to help the advertising necessities of the Activity’s middleman organization beneficiaries.
- Manage consultant labor for desktop publishing, graphic design, videography, technical writing/modifying or related, as required;
- Conduct interviews and seize quotes or tales as wanted for reporting.
- Support communications with the USAID Mission and different USG companies concerning venture implementation and knowledge dissemination.
- Collect content material and develop drafts for weekly, quarterly and annual standing reports;
- Coordinate and collaborate with Cross-Cutting Technical Officer and Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning workforce to trace reporting deadlines and guarantee well timed submission of all reports;
- Ensure program supplies are branded accurately and constantly in preserving with USAID requirements and the Activity’s branding and marking plan.
- Assist with the constructing of the capability of venture’s workers to develop reporting and promotional content material from venture actions; help workers with templates and reporting pointers as wanted.
- Work alongside all venture elements and cross-cutting workforce members with communications help; serving to venture beneficiaries higher perceive and market their companies to focus on audiences; and selling the Activity and agribusinesses to non-public and different sector stakeholders.
- Take accountability for high quality assurance of informational content material and product growth together with PowerPoints, truth sheets, case research, success tales, brochures, profiles, and the preparation of speaking factors.
- Coordinate and help programmatic and high-profile occasions, delegations, and area visits by U.S. authorities companies, worldwide organizations and donors, regional financial communities (RECs), embassies, and native companions and stakeholders.
- Represent the Activity (as wanted) at occasions and conferences as required, and liaise with related stakeholders, together with institutional and personal sector companions, to extend visibility and maximize coordination.
- Daily monitoring of native newspapers and different periodicals for materials substantively affecting the work of the venture; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be legally allowed to work in Nigeria;
- University graduate with a degree in Marketing, Business, or a associated area (Masters most popular);
- 4 years of expertise in related work;
- Prior expertise working with USAID tasks strongly most popular;
- Excellent interpersonal abilities and a powerful workforce participant;
- Ability to journey to help venture work;
- Experience working collaboratively with institutional and private-sector companions and stakeholders in Nigeria;
- Ability to work productively and with minimal supervision each independently and as a part of a various workforce;
- Well organized, sturdy analytical abilities, artistic thinker, revolutionary, demonstrated private initiative, stress tolerance, integrity and ethics;
- Excellent written and oral communications abilities in English; and
- The capacity to provide numerous informational merchandise beneath tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated capacity to unpack and talk complicated ideas merely with a spread of stakeholders and sectors;
- Demonstrated expertise in program and occasion administration;
- Demonstrated expertise in designing communications plans, creating and implementing communications instruments or methods, and creating content material for social media platforms;
- Sound data of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Proficiency with Prezi, Visio or different graphic arts and desktop publishing software program a plus;
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should
Click here to apply
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]