The American University of Nigeria was based in response to the want for a world-class college in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to supply high quality schooling to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders with a view to equip them with the abilities wanted to unravel improvement points on the continent, and provides them the information wanted to create options that can profit their group, their nation and, finally, the world.
In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is searching for certified candidate. This place is a neighborhood place and is open to indigenous and/or authorized residents of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Communications Manager (Atiku Center)
Department: Atiku Center (SENSE venture funded by USAID)
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment
Duration: Two (2) Years
Summary of Position
- The Communications Manager will handle all venture communications each digital and print in addition to be chargeable for all press evens.
- S/he will probably be in cost of making certain requirements and adherence to USAID branding and marking plan. The place holder reports to the Chief of Party.
- BA in English, Mass communication or associated subject
- Good modifying abilities
- Great ICT abilities to be examined
- Teaching expertise will probably be an added benefit
- Excellent writing abilities (to be examined)
- Excellent communication abilities
- 5 years’ expertise managing venture communications
- Experience as a press individual
- Experience editor of print and-or digital media
- Good oratory abilities
- Experience creating success tales
ALSO APPLY FOR : General Manager needed at Winco Foam Industries Limited
Description of Benefits
- Salary and advantages are commensurate with expertise and job classification as permitted by the Project.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and References on a single file to: [email protected] in a MS Word doc or PDF file. The place being utilized for ought to be the topic of the electronic mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will probably be contacted.
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]