Air Commodore Ibrahim Kefas (Retd), a former Delta State Military Administrator, has died.
Kefas, a Taraba State resident, died in Abuja in the early hours of Friday, October 1.
Also Read : Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala insists she’s enjoying WTO job amid talks of resignation ( Full Statement )
During the military regime of General Sani Abacha, Kefas served as military administrator of Cross River State in Nigeria from December 1993 to September 1994, and then of Delta State until August 1996.
In 2007, Kefas ran for governor of Taraba State under the National Democratic Party, but the People’s Democratic Party’s candidate, Danbaba Suntai, won.
Tags: Commodore Ibrahim Kefas , Former Nigerian Governor Is Dead
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications