Coleman Cables and Wires is dedicated to making constant top quality wires and cables that fulfill and surpass our consumers’ assumptions. We make certain constant renovation of our procedures and solutions distribution via team growth, inspiration and development of a helpful workplace in the direction of accomplishing utmost consumer complete satisfaction.
We are hiring to fill up the position listed below:
Job Title: Electrical / Electronics Engineer
- Electrical designer required to operate in the manufacturing facility.
- HND/BSC credentials
- 3-5 years functioning experience
- Age array (27 35 years)
- Should have excellent expertise of commercial electric equipment upkeep
- Ability to check out and analyze electric illustrations
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Degree certification / comparable in Engineering or any kind of scientific research training course
- Minimum of 2 years functioning
- Experience in cable television production markets
- Male just
- Not older than 35 years
LIKEWISE REQUEST THIS TASK
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- HND / BSC credentials
- 3 to 5 years functioning experience
- Age Range (27- 35years)
- Good knowldge of commercial mechanical devices upkeep
- Ability to check out and interprete mechanical illustrations. excellent expertise of diesel / gas generators.
Job Title: Plumber
- OND / WAEC Technical / C&G
- 3 to 5 Years Experience
- Age array(25-32YEARS)
- Good expertise of commercial pipes and pipe-fitting job.
- Ability to work with residential pipes and pipeline suitable jobs.
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org making use of the Job Title as the topic of the e-mail.
Application Deadline sixth February, 2020
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)