In support of the new leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, led by Engr Chidi ibeh, President General, the coalition of Igbo groups described the emergence of the new leadership as the resistance to the fraudulent behaviour of fewer people against the illegal imposition of George Obiozor, who is medically unfit for the position of President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.
After a brief meeting, Mazi Alex Okemiri (President, World Igbo Youth Congress), Prof Helen Ogbonnaya (National Leader, Southeast Women Professionals) and Comrade Chidi Ugwunjo (National President, Igbo Students Union) signed a joint statement signed by Prof Helen Ogbonnaya (National Leader, Southeast Women Professionals) and Comrade Chidi Ugwunjo (National President, Igbo Students Union).
We gathered from intelligence sources that Obiozor’s desperation after his failure at Enugu and the corrupting delegates in an election where he was the sole nominee revealed that the Igbos were not in favour of him.
We call on Ndigbo to support the appointment of Ambassador George Obiozor as Chairman of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Elders Council Worldwide, a role held by Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu that had expired, by the new President General Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Engr Chidi Ibeh.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers