Coalition of Igbo Groups React As Chidi Ibeh Emerges PG of Ohanaeze Ndigbo
In support of the new leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, led by Engr Chidi ibeh, President General, the coalition of Igbo groups described the emergence of the new leadership as the resistance to the fraudulent behaviour of fewer people against the illegal imposition of George Obiozor, who is medically unfit for the position of President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.
After a brief meeting, Mazi Alex Okemiri (President, World Igbo Youth Congress), Prof Helen Ogbonnaya (National Leader, Southeast Women Professionals) and Comrade Chidi Ugwunjo (National President, Igbo Students Union) signed a joint statement signed by Prof Helen Ogbonnaya (National Leader, Southeast Women Professionals) and Comrade Chidi Ugwunjo (National President, Igbo Students Union).
We gathered from intelligence sources that Obiozor’s desperation after his failure at Enugu and the corrupting delegates in an election where he was the sole nominee revealed that the Igbos were not in favour of him.
We call on Ndigbo to support the appointment of Ambassador George Obiozor as Chairman of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Elders Council Worldwide, a role held by Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu that had expired, by the new President General Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Engr Chidi Ibeh.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates