Coalition of Igbo Groups React As Chidi Ibeh Emerges PG of Ohanaeze Ndigbo
In support of the new leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, led by Engr Chidi ibeh, President General, the coalition of Igbo groups described the emergence of the new leadership as the resistance to the fraudulent behaviour of fewer people against the illegal imposition of George Obiozor, who is medically unfit for the position of President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.
After a brief meeting, Mazi Alex Okemiri (President, World Igbo Youth Congress), Prof Helen Ogbonnaya (National Leader, Southeast Women Professionals) and Comrade Chidi Ugwunjo (National President, Igbo Students Union) signed a joint statement signed by Prof Helen Ogbonnaya (National Leader, Southeast Women Professionals) and Comrade Chidi Ugwunjo (National President, Igbo Students Union).
We gathered from intelligence sources that Obiozor’s desperation after his failure at Enugu and the corrupting delegates in an election where he was the sole nominee revealed that the Igbos were not in favour of him.
We call on Ndigbo to support the appointment of Ambassador George Obiozor as Chairman of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Elders Council Worldwide, a role held by Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu that had expired, by the new President General Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Engr Chidi Ibeh.
- FG Approves Recruitment Of 30,000 Graduates For NALDA Programme
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]