We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Client Service Manager
- This task Requires at least 5 years or more of strong supervisory experience in container terminal operations environment, or comparable, associated market.
- A university degree in Logistics, Business Administration or associated discipline Advanced computer abilities with a sound understanding of contemporary terminal preparation and control systems.
- An thorough, detailed understanding of container terminal operations is needed.
- You will Provide management and make sure cooperation and assistance from staff members and specialists in all locations of terminal operations to attain functional goals of business utilizing a team effort technique.
- Fluent in English and local language (where appropriate). Knowledge of APM Terminals Operating System..
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and certified prospects should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Client Service Manager ” as the topic of the e-mail.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited