How to Apply for Citibank recruitment for Entry Level Cash and Trade Processing Representative can be accessed here
Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) is Nigeria’s oldest international bank, having been founded on May 2, 1984. It offers a diverse range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial clients, as well as financial institutions and government agencies.
It provides deposit and loan services, as well as cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance, and investment banking services.
Nigeria International Bank Ltd was the company’s previous name until 2008, when it was renamed Citibank Nigeria.
It now has 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate, and Ososa, employing about 300 people. It had over NGN 600 billion in total assets as of December 31, 2016. Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A., owns Citibank Nigeria (USA).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cash and Trade Processing Representative 3
Job Req ID: 21347017
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Job Category: Cash Management
Job Family Group: Operations – Transaction Services
- Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility.
- It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
Citibank recruitment for Entry Level Cash and Trade Processing Representative Job Description
- The Teller is an entry level position responsible for assisting with the execution of branch activities, including the day to day delivery of client facing services and processing transactions in coordination with the Customer Service function.
- The overall objective is to provide high quality customer service and to help the branch generate revenue by delivering optimal solutions.
- Serve as the first point of contact for Citi clients and provide a positive first impression through friendly and efficient customer service.
- Educate clients on digital and self-service opportunities offered by Citi.
- Adhere to bank policies, operational controls, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets.
- Ensure all client needs are met and effectively manage any client issues/concerns, escalating as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of client accounts as well as new and existing products and services offered.
- Complete processing activities related to compliance and control
- Assist new team members with procedural tasks.
- Contact internal and external customers on a frequent basis
- Perform efficient and accurate banking transactions including managing cash supply for the branch, processing incoming/outgoing cash deposits, and maintaining branch vault cash.
- Identify referral opportunities for new products and services based on client’s financial goals.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Pass basic induction and operations training
- You’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team.
- Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information everyday which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity.
How to Apply Citibank recruitment for Entry Level Cash and Trade Processing Representative
Interested and qualified candidates should click the Apply button below to Apply for Citibank recruitment for Entry Level Cash and Trade Processing Representative:
Click here to apply
Also Apply for : Ongoing recruitment in a Mineral Resource Exploration, Mining, Trading and Exporting Company (NECIT)
- Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
That’s all the information on how to apply for Citibank recruitment for Entry Level Cash and Trade Processing Representative
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment 2022 for Ond, Bsc /HND
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 – DSSC Course (26 / 2022)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 BMTC 43 – NAF Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng Portal Login
- Nationwide Recruitment for Graduate Service Executives in a Commercial Bank – MacTay Consulting