Citi Group Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) welcome all certified interested applicants to obtain profession chances. If you are an individual with a special needs and require an affordable lodging to utilize our search tools and/or obtain a profession chance
Job Title: Cash and Trade Proc Rep 3
Locations: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Function: Operations – Core
Employee Status: Regular
Job ID: 19145559
The Cash and Trade Proc Rep 3 carries out fundamental tasks. Works under direct guidance. May service a variety of products/services.
Applies understanding of broad workspace treatments and activities. Applies attention to information and job precision. Exchanges fundamental to reasonably intricate details with others to make sure understanding and offer fundamental assistance. Requires fundamental composed, spoken and listening abilities. Basic understanding of the organization. Selects best strategy from several, specified alternatives.
Selects suitable treatments to deal with issues which might include unusual variations. Anticipates issues and acknowledges when to differ basic practices.
- Performs differed jobs connected with all payment processing works to consist of payment queries, payment procedures and/or administrative assistance.
- Moderate external and internal consumer contact. as needed
- Assists with restricted to reasonably intricate tasks.
- Works under direct guidance while carrying out job responsibilities.
- Applies understanding of broad workspace treatments and activities.
- Applies attention to information and job precision.
- Appropriately examine threat when organisation choices are made, showing specific factor to consider for the company’s track record and protecting Citigroup, its customers and possessions, by driving compliance with suitable laws, guidelines and guidelines, sticking to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment relating to individual habits, conduct and organisation practices, and intensifying, handling and reporting control concerns with openness.
- Ensure that all reports (regulative and internal) are sent out without delay.
- Ensure that regular monthly evidence are prompt and precise
RECOMMEND FOR YOU : Massive recruitment at Reddington Multi-specialist Hospital, Lagos for Graduates
- Ability to analyze data
- Report all qualifying transactions processed in line with existing National Drug Law Enforcement Agency limits.
- Ensure stated procedures and policies for all products are adhered to while processing.
- Ensure all transactions processed during the day are fully authorized and there is no pending transaction left on the system before closing for the day.
- Ensure other bank cheques are given appropriate value dates and scan same into Clearing Interface System prompt
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality and security of customer and transactional information stored in any form (images, application files, databases, spreadsheets, papers, registers, files etc.) in line with local treatments and departmental designations. Ensure proper put-away procedures are observed at close of business and during any temporal absence from workstation.
- Participate in the quarterly Managers Assessment exercise for all items and processes and ensure satisfactory ratings are achieved for all items and procedures.
LIKEWISE OBTAIN THIS JOB : latest Vacancies KPMG Nigeria ( 2 Positions )
- 1 year of appropriate experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
This job description supplies a top-level evaluation of the kinds of work carried out. Other occupational responsibilities might be appointed as needed.
Citi is a level playing field and affirmative action company.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal