Child Rights International has petitioned the Inspector-General of Police in Ghana to investigate actress Akuapem Poloo over her nude photo with her seven-year-old son, which has since gone viral on social media.
ALSO READ : Buhari Govt. Increases Petrol Pump Price
On Tuesday, June 30, the actress went completely nude in a photoshoot with her son to celebrate him on his 7th birthday. She said she decided to go naked in front of her son who was only in his underwear because she gave birth to him naked.
Akuapem Poloo has since apologized after facing social media backlash.
But in a statement by Child Rights International, the non-governmental organisation deemed her act as a ‘violation of the welfare principle of the Children’s Act and abuse of the child’s right to privacy and dignity.’
The organisation also asked that the Inspector-General of Police in Ghana investigate the actress over the nude photo with her son.
See a copy of the statement below.
Photoshoot Gone Bad As Ghanaian actress, Akupem Poloo goes naked in front of her son to wish him a happy 7th birthday because ‘she gave birth to him naked’
Ghanaian actress and video vixen, Akuapem Poloo is causing a stir online after she decided to go completely nude in a photoshoot with her son to celebrate him on his 7th birthday.
Sharing the photo to her Instagram page, the actress explained her decision in a touching post, saying she decided to go naked in front of her son because she gave birth to him naked.
She wrote: ‘Son today reminds me of the very day I gave birth to you with no stress and with no regret…..30th June 2013 exactly 4:46am Sunday.
Haha I still remember this date paa because it’s really meant a lot to me, I only felt the 30 minutes pain when you were turning to come out you were soo good to me.
I gave birth with no complication, no cut no disability Haha I love you son. You see how you looking at me always remember that I love you.
I’m naked in front of you because this is how naked I was giving birth to you, so in case you find me naked lying somewhere don’t pass by me but rather see me as your mom who brought you to life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.’
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]