We are hiring to fill the uninhabited position listed below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Reports to: CEO
- Direct obligation for all business technical activities that leads to reliable service shipment of our services and services
- Direct obligation for all business activities that leads to generation of intel along with conversion of created queries and interest in our business services and products to sales.
- Provide technical instructions for the spec, style and execution of client engagement from meaning stage through to execution and commissioning
- Review work of engineering and technical operations group
- Create, carry out and collaborate task advancement strategies and modify as suitable to fulfill altering requirements and requirements.
- Keep management well notified of task status and effort been done to accomplish overall compliance and to prevent non conformities
- Communicate and impose Health, Safety and Environment requirements throughout task execution.
- Responsible for constant shipment of premium services to our customers
- Supervision of engineering style and spec throughout pre and post order stage.
- Assist in the examination of the tenders and agreements.
- Attend scope explanation conferences as part of the Projects Team to verify the last requirements of the task prior to and following agreement award.
- Carry out website study, as needed, prior to start of the agreement, to identify compliance with the proposed style and scope of work.
- Managing the Commercial Unit Quality Objectives and Activities that include advancement, examination, evaluation and execution of Marketing and Sales Strategies and Plans, consumer relationship management and guaranteeing set quality goals are accomplished.
- Negotiate and guarantee compliance with regards to agreements gone into with customers
- Develop Commercial inputs for service forecasts and strategies.
- Evaluation and Coordination of new service advancement activities by Identifying new markets, develop and provide marketing activities, marketing and supervise trade and marketing occasions
- Taking the lead on building robust and effective service propositions
- Expected to take lead obligation for the recognition, advancement and execution of tactical collaborations
- To occasionally evaluate, examine and comprehend the characteristics of the market and competitors at periods concurred with management
- To establish and work out monetary proposals with customers.
RELATED JOB : Client Service Manager at Connect Rail Services Limited
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Construction associated degree
- Masters of Business Administration (Added benefit )
- Certifications in Engineering and service management.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience over half of which should remain in Technical sales function
- Demonstrable understanding of the Nigerian Construction and Industrial Engineering Industries or comparable sector
- Knowledge of Microsoft workplace suite
- Effective time management abilities with the capability to prioritise.
- Practical task running experience
- Experience in analysis of workshop illustrations and effective usage of AutoCAD software application
- Project management experience
- Must have experience of having actually closed a single substantial sale
- Must have experience of having actually prepared, performed & kept track of marketing and sales methods & strategies
Skills and Abilities:
- Good discussion and interaction abilities
- Strong selling and settlement abilities
- Good networking and people management abilities
- Attention to information and capability to arrange
- Must be commercially and economically attuned
- Strong analytical and imaginative issue fixing abilities
- Numerical and costing abilities
- Good computer abilities
- Good management Abilities
- Planning, task and time management competence
- Suave & modern outlook & personality.
- Self-Motivated, Positive and assertive
- Creative, Passionate, Confident and vision driven
- Abundant Initiative and Energy
- A curious and questioning mind
- An pressing desire to discover new things.
- Bonuses Applicable
- Continuous Training Opportunities.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2020.
Method of application
Interested and certified prospects should send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of your e-mail.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines