PRESS STATEMENT BY PRINCE CHRISTOPHER AKPOJOTOR AGAGA
Chief Great Ovedje Ogboru is concern and
focus on the activities of our great party in Delta State is to grow the party and eliminate divisions that will impair our electoral victory at the general election.
The meeting he held with the Local Government Areas party chairmen and secretaries is with the sole aim of building a strong and indivisible party that cannot be distracted by internal intrigues that are merely byproducts of moves to advance the rightful ambitions of aspiring individuals as should be expected in a large party like ALL PROGRESSIVE CONGRESS.
It is very unfortunate that his well intended and sincere move to create a synergy amongst party officials and members is being slanted as unhealthy and disruptive by some leaders at the very top echelon of the state who if properly briefed of the agenda and outcome should embrace and commend his initiative.
Chief Great Ovedje Ogboru implores every leader in the state to join him in this unification effort and assure all that we need to stay strong together to win the elections.
In the meantime , he passionately appeals that all actions taken , whether legal or otherwise, in response to the meeting he held with the party officials be stayed in the interest of the larger image of the party and her electoral fortune.
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]