A respected Oil discipline Services Company situated in Delta State of Nigeria urgently requires the providers of suitably certified candidates to fill the place under:
Job Title: Chief Engineer
Slot: 9 Openings
Roles and Responsibilities
- Inspection/monitoring and restore of all provide system Fuel system. Air system, Cooling system, Exhaust system. Jacking system, Hydraulics system and Steering system.
- Inspection and Maintenance of Main engine Clutch/Gearbox, Dogclutch, Shafting, Air Compressors and energy take off, Generators and crane energy pack.
- Knowledgeable in Electrical- Refrigeration and Air Condition, Maintenance of air purifier and pumps, steering techniques (bilge/ballast/fireplace/submersible/recent water/gas switch/moveable water).
Qualification and Experience
- He should have good communication talent (Written and Spoken English).
- The proper candidate is anticipated to have good supervisory abilities as he’ll supervise the actions of Marine Engine Technicians engaged within the vessel.
- Basic information of Health, Safety and Environment is required. Engine Room Resource Mgt (ERM), Human Elements, Leadership Management (HELM) might be added benefit.
- A legitimate CoC ticket as Chief Engineer issued by Flag State with a minimal working expertise of seven years below the capability with a documented minimal 24 month sensible expertise as second Engineer (Evidenced within the Discharge booklet).
- He may also have good documented all spherical competence regarding the platform, completely different system with specific emphasis on all technical techniques.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their detailed Resumes and vital certificates to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 21st February, 2019
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)