Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) gives non permanent employment to college, polytechnic and highschool college students required to take part in obligatory studying packages to achieve work expertise of their chosen profession and in addition gives alternative for interns to study in regards to the firm’s enterprise, tradition and core values.
Chevron is accepting on-line functions from certified Nigerian college students whose internship program commences from January – June, 2020. Placement is accessible within the Lagos and Warri workplace.
Only Nigerian undergraduates education in Nigeria are required to put in writing the assessments.
- Candidate have to be a Nigerian
- Internship have to be obligatory to finish the varsity’s program resulting in Masters’ Degree
- Candidate should at present be enrolled in a Post graduate degree program
- Demonstrated excessive stage of educational efficiency
- Good communication, management, teamwork and problem-solving abilities
- Strong work ethic with inside drive to succeed
- An modern office the place we apply the newest applied sciences to exploration, manufacturing, reservoir managment and your complete worth chain group.
- Opportunities to allow you employ what you’ve got realized, develop your data and profit from invaluable on-the-job expertise.
- Hands-on technical publicity which can develop your data of the trade and speed up your skilled improvement.
- An efficient surroundings the place integrity and ingenuity is valued.
Read beneath rigorously
How to Apply:
- Visit Chevron Internship Career Page
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your present resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or assist letter out of your present establishment utilizing the “cover letter” tab
If attainable the letter out of your establishment ought to state
– your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– anticipated begin date and period of internship
- in any other case add a separate statment out of your establishment exhibiting the CGPA and any extra doc on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all of the fields in your Profile
- Type NIL within the “previous employment” field, when you’ve got no expertise in any other case state your earlier internship particulars
- Select the sphere associated to your course of research within the “preferred type of work” field
- Respond to all of the questions as required
- Click the apply button to finish your application
- You will obtain a affirmation e-mail
The following fields are obligatory and have to be totally accomplished. Not finishing them might disqualify your application.
2) Mobile Number
4) Academic Discipline
6) Internship begin and finish date
Your application is full solely once you obtain an electronic mail with topic, “Thank you, your resume was efficiently submitted“
- CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Rainoil Limited : Vacancies for Internal Control Officers ( 2 Locations )
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo Election |pres.inecnigeria.org
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]