Samuel Eto’o, a former Cameroon striker, has predicted his former club Chelsea to win Saturday’s Champions League final against Manchester City.
Eto’o, who featured for the Blues in the 2013/2014 season, is delighted that Thomas Tuchel’s side has qualified for their first Champions League final since 2012.
Although City is considered overwhelming favourites for the game, Eto’o feels Chelsea have every chance of leaving the city of Porto as European champions.
“I am happy to see my old club Chelsea qualify for the Champions League final once again,” Eto’o told Goal.
“For some, Manchester City is the favourites to lift the trophy, but in my opinion when it comes to a final, there is no such thing as favourites. It is just one game, so anything is possible.
“Time and time again, we have seen teams arrive to a final unfancied,” he added, “only to leave as champions.”
Google Search Terms
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )