Nigerian born mixed-martial champion, Kamaru Usman is indeed enjoying the best time of his life after successfully defeating his welterweight belt against Jorge Masvidal at UFC 251 over the weekend.
Usman has never suffered a single defeat in the UFC promotion.
The 33-year old Kamarudeen Usman competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), where he is the current UFC Welterweight Champion. He is also The Ultimate Fighter 21 tournament winner. As of May 24, 2020, he is #6 in the UFC men’s pound-for-pound rankings.
Usman was born in Auchi, Nigeria. He and his family immigrated to the United States when he was 8 years old.
Apart from fighting, he is also a lover of cars. His success in the Ultimate Fighting Championship has made him able to acquire some choice cars like Lamborghini Urus, a Rolls-Royce Ghost worth millions of dollars and others.
He also has Harley Davidson Motorcycle worth thousands of dollars.
See photos below:
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]