A Ghanaian pastor, Kwaku Agyei Antwi popularly known as Rev. Obofour, who is the founder and leader of Anointed Palace Chapel, has bought a ‘bus mansion’ which has a bedroom, toilet and kitchen.
Rev. Obofour bought a brand new car Mirada by Coachmen costs a market price around $128,500 which is equivalent to N46 million. He shipped in the new whip during his son’s 2 years birthday.
The bus has a sitting room with couches, a dining room, a kitchen, toilet and bath, bedroom. Fridges, bar, TV and many others.
It has a Solid Surface Kitchen Countertop, premium Linoleum throughout, Brushed Nickel hardware, hardwood Cabinet Doors/Flat Panel and Self Closing Ball Bearing Drawer Guides Throughout.
It also has a frameless tinted Windows with Safety Glass, reclining/swivel pilot Seats, visionary sofa Hide-A-Bed, Theater Seating (35OS), Solar Privacy Shades Throughout, Easy Clean Cockpit Floor and Power Windshield Shade with Manual Side Shade.
Speaking exclusively to Rashad on Ghpage TV, the pastor revealed why he chose to add the Mirada bus to his fleet of car collection.
“It is not easy to supervise over many churches. It’s soo stressful and I get little chance to rest.
“I bought this bus so that I can rest and do other things whiles moving from one place to the other,” Reverend Obofour told Rashad.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers