Are you looking for the Cheapest car insurance in Nigeria for your car then read this article. There are so many insurance companies are present in Nigeria.
Over 25 general insurance companies present in Nigeria provide different types of insurance plans for your car. but as a car owner it so difficult to choose, the cheapest insurance provider for their car.
Car Insurance Price Depends On The Following Factors these are:
car insurance price depends on various factors because every car is different and their police price will be different.
There is no standard price chart that provides car insurance at a cheap rate for every car.
Read Also : Insurance Protection: All you need to know, why you must buy Insurance for your enterprise, Life, Child Education, Car
Depend on Make And Model
the premium price of the insurance policy is according to your car’s model-making method.
The car insurance premium is also concerned by the place of the RTO at which the car is registered.
Two car insurance policies for the same car and from the same insurer will be different for cars registered in various areas of the same city or separate cities.
Insured Declared Value of Car
Insured Declared Value of the car is its company’s showroom posted price minus the cost of depreciation.
IDV – Insured Declared Value also equals the maximum insured sum.
add on covers the availing cost by adds to the car insurance premium cost.
The more the add-ons obtained, the higher will be the car insurance policy’s premium price but the more will be the insurance coverage.
Age Of the Car
The older the car, the insurance price will higher. the premium of the same car how to differ with different insurance companies.
check out the below insuresr list, which offers a comprehensive car insurance plan at the lowest insurance price premium for a brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Petrol variant 1197cc registered in Kolkata, Nigeria.
Cheapest Car Insurance Companies in Nigeria
The cheapest car insurance policies in Nigeria were usually offered by four insurance companies: Reliance General Insurance, Coco by Navi General Insurance, Digit Insurance, New Nigeria Assurance, and For a new Honda Amaze model vehicle, the average market premium cost was 21,200 INR. In comparison, these 4 insurers offered premiums that were 18-56% cheaper than the national average.
This outcome was consistent with SUV models as well. The average market insurance cost for the Maruti Vitara Brezza was Rs. 25,080. Although New Nigeria’s price was slightly higher, Coco, Reliance, and Digit’s premiums were 21-50% cheaper than the average.
Every four insurers also provide their policyholders with a wide range of available add-ons to enhance their coverage, as well as discounts to reduce their annual premium.
Top 10 Cheap Car Insurance Tips that you follow..
•before buying always compare car insurance quotes by going to the Policybazaar.com website. Typically you can save up to 55% on your insurance premium. Compare both prices and features.
• Voluntary excess: Let’s assume in case of an accident, you opt to pay for the first 5000 INR. Then this sum can be reduced from your premium. Although there can be a problem if your agent does this without telling you. This is what happens quite a bit so watch-out
• IDV: in this case, according to the total loss you can get the maximum money. To reduce your premium your an agent can reduce this amount
• No claims bonus: Please ensure that you get the right no-claims bonus. if may not be any processed In these case you can take more than you are entitled to your claim.
• Always buy insurance from an insurance broker request to check for the broker’s license number and cross-check it on the IRDA website. These brokers are spent the same amount irrespective of the company’s policy they sell. So they are not biased to any particular insurance company An Insurance agent on the other hand can sell the policy of just one company and hence will always push that company and its benefits.
• Your cover note: That is valid for the first 60 days, later that you must get the final policy document. If you do not receive this, you may not eligible for insure.
• Cashless: Do not get over-excited by this. nowadays Most companies are using cashless settlement processes with multiple partners in every city. A broker can easily guide you regarding which companies are using cashless settlement tie-up and garage.
• Additional Insurance: You can get additional personal accident Insurance for passengers and Car drivers. This is a great way to ensure people who travel in the vehicle with you
• Be truthful in your declarations on the proposal form This will ensure that your genuine claims will be paid
• Always drive safely: Before registering car insurance remember that your safety is in your hand so always drive your car safely.
That’s all for today. hope you like this post related to Cheapest car insurance in Nigeria.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship