Chad Embassy Writes Nigeria Over Circulation Of Misleading Chadian Military Videos
Chad embassy released a statement about the circulation of Chadian military videos and photos which they referred to as misleading with distorted remarks.
The statement reads sin part,
The Embassy of the Republic of Chad to the Federal Republic of Nigeria hereby informs the public opinion that for some time now, misleading videos and images dating back to 2015, with dubious origins have been circulated on the web and in some online or print media designed to wrongly attribute to His Excellency Idriss Deby Itno, President of the Republic of Chad, completely distorted remarks, taken out of its context and alleging inaction or non-participation of the Nigerian army in the fight against Boko Haram.
The Embassy of Chad strongly rejects and denounces this regrettable misinformation which only aims at deteriorating the excellent relations that exist between Their Excellencies, President Idriss Deby Itno and His Brother and Counterpart, President Muhammadu Buhari, as well as the cooperation and exemplary and dynamic interaction established between defense and security forces of both sister and neighbouring countries bound by history, geography, culture and blood.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com